SAP Business Objects
The SAP Business Objects (BI) package delivers insight through a single, trusted platform and redefines the way information empowers business users. It enables everyone in your organization to discover and share insight for optimal decision making. SAP Business Objects Enterprise delivers:
- Agility for the business
- Simplified deployment to more business users
- Tailored integration with existing IT infrastructure
A BI platform is a vital part of an overall enterprise IT infrastructure. Users rely on it to access corporate information and to track, understand, and manage the business. SAP Business Objects Enterprise helps make your business more agile by enabling your IT team to deliver the game-changing BI functionality required by innovative individuals and visionary companies while minimizing operation disruptions and accommodating increasing numbers of users and growing volumes of information.
Among SAP Business Objects solutions are:
- Dashboards and visualization
- Transform how you view your business by interacting with sophisticated visual representations of processes and performance. Intuitive visualizations give key decision makers the ability to interact with data and test out future business scenarios.
Click here to download brochure
Visit Puerto Rico’s Power Authority Power Outage Dashboard, developed by Fusionworks using SAP – Business Objects Technology.
- Interactive analysis
- Self-service access to data and intuitive information analysis are available in one solution. With just a few clicks, users simply interact with existing reports and analysis or use plain business terms and build powerful queries answering ad hoc or spontaneous questions.
- Create flexible, compelling reports with stunning visualizations. Allow report designers to create highly formatted reports, connected to virtually any data source, and empower your business users to manipulate data while decreasing the number of reports IT needs to maintain.
- Data exploration
- Extend the reach of BI with immediate insight into a vast amount of data, business users can explore business at the speed of thought and be better equipped to make sound, timely decisions.
- Information Infrastructure (Data Integration and Quality)
- Provide comprehensive information management functionality that can help you deliver integrated, accurate, and timely data – both structured and unstructured – across your enterprise.
For more information on SAP Business Intelligence Solutions, click here.